Emergency Dentist Glasgow
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you’re in immediate pain or discomfort, please do not hesitate to contact us for emergency dental services. Replacing missing, decayed or broken teeth is a must for excellent oral health, but it can also offer a big improvement for appearance and confidence. At the Berkeley Clinic, we match the replacement tooth to the natural colour of your teeth and provide treatments that can restore your smile in only one visit.
Treatments for missing, decayed and broken teeth
No one should have to suffer from a missing or badly broken tooth, so get in touch, or pop by our dental practice, and we can help you to smile with confidence again. You must continue your regular check-ups with your dentists so that any broken or missing teeth are replaced as soon as possible. This helps to minimise any excess wear to your existing teeth and any long-term damage to your oral health.
What to do in a dental emergency?
If you have knocked out any teeth or injured your mouth, get in touch with our emergency dentist to find the best course of action for you. If left untreated, or ignored, mouth injuries can lead to infections and can potentially result in permanent damage.
Recovering from a dental injury
After suffering from any dental injury, it is essential to treat your mouth with care to help aid recovery. We recommend you follow the following steps:
- Try to eat only soft foods; this is important to reduce pain if your mouth or gum is swollen and prevents further damage.
- Contact your dentist if the pain gets worse after being treated for the injury.
- Take painkillers such as paracetamol or aspirin in the first few days after treatment if mild pain relief is needed.
How to prevent tooth loss
Tooth loss can be prevented by following several different steps and by maintaining a healthy dental care routine. Some steps we recommend are:
- Brushing your teeth twice daily to ensure optimum oral hygiene.
- Ensuring that you visit your dentist for a check-up if you have any pain or discomfort.
- Try to reduce your sugar intake by cutting down on fizzy drinks and high sugar foods as these can lead to accelerated tooth decay.
- Flossing your teeth once a day can significantly assist you with improving your overall oral hygiene.
View Our Extensive Patient Testimonials
Find out what our patients say about their experience.View Testimonials Gallery
Are you unhappy with your smile, do you get embarrassed by your crooked and discoloured teeth? Is it difficult to eat the foods you love? Would you like to replace missing teeth with a fixed solution, have straighter whiter teeth and get the smile that you’ve always wanted? Call the Berkeley Clinic today to book your consultation and get the smile you've always wanted.Contact us today