Protect Your Smile with Airflow Treatment
Are you worried about gum disease?
Do you want to get rid of dental plaque and have a healthier, brighter smile?
Do you love that smooth and clean fresh feeling after visiting the dentist?
The good news is, we can help.
At The Berkeley Clinic, we offer a ground-breaking guided biofilm therapy with Airflow EMS prophylaxis.
The advantage of this treatment is that it will give you a very effective hygiene clean that will leave you with healthier teeth and gums and a naturally brighter smile.
What is Airflow EMS treatment?
Airflow is an advanced treatment that gives your teeth and gums a thorough clean, using a combination of air, water and powder (erythritol and sodium bicarbonate).
Biofilm is the sticky plaque where harmful bacteria lives and by using disclosing agents, we can see how much harmful bacteria is present. Airflow therapy can remove this painlessly and prevent it becoming harmful for up to 90 days. This state-of-the-art equipment can eliminate biofilm on teeth, dental implants and soft tissue, to prevent caries and periodontal disease.
Airflow is combined with Piezon® no pain to deliver minimally invasive scaling where needed. Temperature can be adjusted for increased comfort.
There are various settings, features and modes to suit your every need. It can be compared to a spa or mini jet wash for your mouth.
This treatment is excellent for extrinsic stain removal from tea, coffee tobacco and red wine.
Why use Airflow polishing?
Even with great oral hygiene, over time you will develop staining on your tooth surface. Airflow polishing is an extremely effective hygiene cleaning treatment that gently removes stubborn stains and any plaque on your teeth returning them to their natural brightness. It is an extremely effective way of improving your smile and helping maintain a healthy mouth.
What are the benefits of Airflow guided biofilm treatment?
- Removes dental plaque and consequently helps prevent gingivitis and periodontal disease (gum disease)
- Recommended for the care and maintenance of your implants
- Leaves you with a fresh and smooth surface across your teeth
- Uses Piezon® no pain for more comfortable scaling
- Removes stains on your teeth
- Painless treatment
- Prevents and helps early detection of caries
- Makes whitening procedures more effective
- You will have a brighter and healthier smile after just one single visit
- User friendly treatment that is adaptable to all ages
- Ideal treatment for orthodontic patients
- Warm water scaler for increased comfort
- It can be used on crowns, bridges, veneers and implants
- It can clean deep into periodontal pockets painlessly and effectively.
Airflow therapy is not usually used as a stand-alone treatment but as a valuable part of your routine dental hygiene appointments. This method is quick and painless and can thoroughly clean those hard to reach areas. Your teeth will look and feel refreshingly clean and you can walk away the same day with amazingly clean results.
If you would like to experience this call us today on 0141 564 1900.