Best Teeth Dentures Glasgow
Dentures in Glasgow
Today's advanced dentistry techniques provide more attractive, functional and effective restorations than ever before. Our dentists can provide you with a denture that performs optimally and looks great as well. Dentures nowadays offer outstanding aesthetics and function, and they aren't the same as the dentures of decades past. If you are missing teeth, it's never too late to restore a full smile.
What is a Denture?
Dentures are replacements for missing teeth that can be taken out and put back into your mouth. While dentures take some getting used to and will never feel exactly the same as one’s natural teeth, today’s dentures are natural-looking and more comfortable than ever.
What are the Advantages of Dentures?
- Restore the function of your teeth
- They are aesthetically pleasing
- They support dental structure and prevent the loss of jawbones
- Restore the ability to chew and talk
- Restore your confidence
Types of Dentures Glasgow
- Conventional - Remaining teeth are removed and a fully removable denture is made and placed over your gum after the tissue has healed.
- Immediate - Immediate dentures are typically placed on the same day that the teeth are extracted. Our immediate dentures allow you to go home with fully functional teeth the same day you have extractions.
- Overdenture - An overdenture sits on top of the gums and is held in place with dental implants. It can be placed on the upper and/or the lower jaw, depending on the patient’s needs. The overdenture is also removable.
- Partial dentures are devices that are used when one or more natural teeth remain healthy in the upper or lower jaw. They are designed to fit around the remaining healthy teeth and can be either removable or fixed. A fixed partial denture accomplishes the same result as a removable partial denture, except that it is cemented into place using the adjacent teeth for support and is usually called a bridge.
Are there any disadvantages to Dentures?
Despite all these benefits, this affordable solution for teeth restoration does have some drawbacks.
- It can be difficult to eat certain foods such as sticky or crunchy food
- Maintenance and cleaning of dentures can be inconvenient as they have to be periodically taken out and soaked with a cleaning solution.
If you would like a more permanent and stable solution for replacing missing teeth, you may consider dental implants as an alternative option to dentures!
Dental Finance to spread the cost of cosmetic dentures
To help our patients manage the costs of cosmetic dental work, such as having dentures fitted and prescribed, The Berkeley Clinic offers a wide range of dental finance options that helps make your desired treatment more accessible and affordable.
With our flexible dental finance plans, you can spread the cost of your treatment over several months without accruing any interest. Our finance partners have different payment plans to suit your situation, including short-term 0% interest loans as well as interest-bearing options at 9.9% for those wishing to spread the cost over a longer period. Whatever help or support you need when it comes to paying for your private dental treatment, our finance plans can work for you.
Dental finance is the perfect way to make necessary dental procedures more affordable. It can also be the solution to helping you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
View Our Extensive Patient Testimonials
Find out what our patients say about their experience.View Testimonials Gallery
Are you unhappy with your smile, do you get embarrassed by your crooked and discoloured teeth? Is it difficult to eat the foods you love? Would you like to replace missing teeth with a fixed solution, have straighter whiter teeth and get the smile that you’ve always wanted? Call the Berkeley Clinic today to book your consultation and get the smile you've always wanted.Contact us today