Composite Bonding For Chipped Teeth
What Is Composite Bonding?
Composite bonding is simply a cosmetic technique where composite resin (white filling material) is used to repair chipped teeth or teeth where the enamel is damaged. Composite bonding can also be used to close small gaps in between teeth or even improve the shade and colour of your teeth.
Dental bonding is an easy and quick way of improving the look of your teeth. The composite resin can be applied in just one visit, and the procedure is a minimally invasive and pain free option for the beautiful smile you’re looking for.
Benefits of Composite Bonding?
- Minimal tooth reduction needed, so much less invasive than other similar treatments
- Only one visit needed – fast, immediate results
- Repairable and reversible
- Does not require injection.
Is Composite Bonding Painful?
Composite bonding is not a painful procedure and does not need any anaesthetic.
Composite Bonding Aftercare
- With good oral hygiene, composite bonding should last 5 years before needing a replenish
- It is durable enough to last without special visits and upkeep
- It is advisable to avoid biting on hard objects such as ice or boiled sweets
- After a while of having composite bonding, they may start to stain so we recommend coming in and getting them polished correctly every few years to replenish the gloss finish.
Typical results you can expect with Composite Bonding
If you're interested in attaining a beautiful and brighter smile, composite bonding is a great option. Make sure to take care of your oral health first to ensure your natural smile is healthy inside and out. Contact us today to book your appointment.