Redensity 1 Skin Booster
What is the Redensity 1 skin booster?
Redensity 1 is a non-cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid, which uses effective and natural components such as amino acids, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins to create its unique patented formula.
This formula is used to prevent premature skin ageing, and helps give skin a natural glow. Skin boosters, such as Redensity 1, are typically used to improve characteristics of skin that are naturally affected by the ageing process, such as:
- Sun-damaged skin
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Thin or damaged skin
- Sagging skin
- Skin imperfections
The Redensity 1 formula
Redensity 1 contains:
- Eight amino acids that are essential for the cell regeneration process.
- Three antioxidants recognised for their ability to protect against free radicals.
- Two minerals required for cell health and protection.
- Vitamin B6 involved in cell metabolism.
- 0.3% lidocaine to contribute to the patient comfort during the injections.
The exclusive formula of Teosyal Redensity 1 is the balance between Injectable Filler and Mesotherapy. It re-densifies your skin, restoring its ability to reflect light and giving an immediate, cumulative, visible, and natural result!
Where can Redensity 1 skin boosters be used?
Redensity 1 and most skin boosters are largely used to target skin on and around the face, however they are not only limited to this area. The Redensity 1 skin booster can be used on all of the following areas:
Results from Redensity 1 are rapid and visible after a single treatment, offering long-lasting results with minimum side effects.
It is recommended to receive three treatments of Redensity 1 around three to four weeks apart for optimum results. These results last on average six months to a year; however, after an initial course, the recommendation is for a single treatment every six months to maintain skin quality.
How does Redensity 1 work?
At any age, skin ageing is highlighted by the loss of luminosity in your skin; fine lines, wrinkles and dark areas begin to appear, your complexion dulls, and the texture of your skin becomes uneven.
Redensity 1 is deigned to halt the skin-aging process and give your skin a younger, more rejuvenated look and feel.
How does the Redensity 1 skin booster work?
The procedure for Redensity one works in the following way:
- Microinjections are placed just under the skin surface across the area of concern.
- The microinjections are performed evenly across the whole face or area of concern so that the product is spread evenly into the skin.
- Treatment can be completed in around 15 minutes.
- Results can be seen immediately. However, optimal results can be seen in three to four weeks.
Get in touch with The Berkeley Clinic in Glasgow if you are interested in finding out more about Redensity 1 skin care treatment.
Pre & post-treatment advice
To ensure the best results from your Redensity 1 skin booster treatment the following steps are recommended:
It is advised not to consume alcohol, ibuprofen, or exercise 24 hours before or 48 hours after the treatment.
Covid booster injections: you must wait one week before or after treatment.
Should anyone not undergo Redensity 1 treatment?
The following situations would mean that you do not qualify for Redensity 1 treatment:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are under 18 years of age.
- If you are currently, or in the previous 18 months, have used Roaccutane (acne treatment).
- You have hypersensitivity to the product or any of its excipients.
- You have any known history of keloid scarring or hypertrophic scarring.
- You have any active skin eruptions at the site of the proposed treatment. This includes cysts, pimples, rashes or hives.
- You have any bleeding disorders.
View Our Extensive Patient Testimonials
Find out what our patients say about their experience.View Testimonials Gallery
Are you unhappy with your smile, do you get embarrassed by your crooked and discoloured teeth? Is it difficult to eat the foods you love? Would you like to replace missing teeth with a fixed solution, have straighter whiter teeth and get the smile that you’ve always wanted? Call the Berkeley Clinic today to book your consultation and get the smile you've always wanted.Contact us today