Teeth Straightening Clinic in Glasgow
Transforming Your Smile
Teeth Straightening Options
At The Berkeley Clinic, we have a variety of teeth straightening options to help you gain the smile of your dreams. If you are looking to fix overcrowding, rotated teeth, or you want to eliminate gaps, we have a variety of treatments for straightening teeth which are sure to fit your needs and lifestyle. Our clinicians use the most advanced technology to ensure the most comfortable and fast teeth straightening journey for you.
Specialist Orthodontic Treatment
The Berkeley Clinic is delighted to work with Dr Paul Sharma, who is a world-renowned specialist orthodontist. Dr Sharma treats our patients with the most complex of orthodontic cases, which has required years of specialist training as well as the more straightforward cases. This is something unique that The Berkeley Clinic offers to give the best possible treatment for all cases.
Orthodontics Customised for you
We understand that every patient is different, so we have several treatments that can be used to achieve straighter teeth. For example, treatment time can vary depending on the complexity of the case and the methods we offer range from traditional braces, which remain highly-effective, as well as cutting edge treatment plans. Some of these include:
- Fixed metal braces
- Ceramic fixed braces
- Invisalign treatment (clear removable braces)
- ClearCorrect clear braces
- 4D clear braces.
The Benefits of Teeth Straightening Glasgow
- Improve your smile
- Straightens your smile
- Improve your appearance
- Boost your self-esteem
- Fixing any speech difficulties that resulted from misaligned teeth
- Corrects dental overcrowding
- Improving your ability to chew easily.
What Teeth Straightening Problems can you help with?
We can help you with a variety of orthodontic corrections and dental care here at The Berkeley Clinic, from correcting tooth colour to straightening crooked teeth. Not only do our services help with aligning teeth into their arch, but also with ongoing occlusion issues, also known as bite-correction, including:
- Teeth overcrowding
- Improper spacing
- Overbite – when your upper front teeth overlap with your lower front teeth
- Underbite – when your lower teeth are positioned in front of your upper teeth
- Deep bite – when your upper teeth overlap your lower teeth.
Why should I choose The Berkeley Clinic as my teeth straightening clinic in Glasgow?
- We use the most advanced techniques so we can produce the best results.
- We are proud to have world-class specialist orthodontist, Dr Mohammed Almuzian, as a part of our team.
- Patient care is our number one priority, ensuring to offer you a service that suits your needs and lifestyle.
- We have a variety of options suitable for all ages.
- As an award-winning dental and teeth straightening clinic in Glasgow, our dedicated team undertake every step of the treatment with the utmost care, expertise and attention to detail.
- We are so confident in what we can do for you and your smile that we are offering FREE teeth whitening with your clear brace treatment.
During your initial visit with our team, we will help you determine which type of braces would best meet your personal goals and suit your lifestyle.
View Our Extensive Patient Testimonials
Find out what our patients say about their experience.View Testimonials Gallery
Are you unhappy with your smile, do you get embarrassed by your crooked and discoloured teeth? Is it difficult to eat the foods you love? Would you like to replace missing teeth with a fixed solution, have straighter whiter teeth and get the smile that you’ve always wanted? Call the Berkeley Clinic today to book your consultation and get the smile you've always wanted.Contact us today